Canine Superheroes at Sweeties Golfland North Ridgeville!
An Official DockDogs® Sanctioned Facility in Northeast Ohio for Experienced and Novice Jumpers
Do you want some extra training or Dock Time for your dog before their next Dock Diving competition? Or are you interested in seeing if your dog has the jumping genes? Our friendly staff of certified handlers will work with you and your furry best friend during private lessons or open dock time and help promote expert training, general exercise and most of all – FUN!
2019 Pricing Details
PRIVATE DOCK RENTAL ½-Hour – $25
PRIVATE DOCK RENTAL 1-Hour – $45
OPEN DOCK DURING 4-Hour SESSION – $25
- Add $20/hr for Facilitator on Private Rental or Open Dock
TRY-ITS (SPECIFIED TIME AND DATES) – $20 per 15 min option
- Includes Facilitator Attendance
- Follows DockDogs Rules
Annual CSH Facility Membership of $475 Features:
- 15 1-hr Private Dock Sessions (2 Dogs Max per Session)
- Annual Buckeye Dock Dog Membership
- Sanctioned DockDogs Facility
- Competition Dock and Pool with Speed Retrieve Rig and EV Rig
- Indoor Restroom Facilities
- Snack Bar
- Automatic Invitation to all CSH Facility Social Events
- Discounts on Canine Superheroes, DockDogs and Sweeties Golfland North Ridgeville branded apparel
- Discounts on Sweeties Golfland North Ridgeville rounds of Mini Golf and other Facility Activities
- Conveniently located near I-480 (exit 2) and the Ohio Turnpike (exit 152)
- Anyone can bring their dog to an event to compete, either by pre-registering through DockDogsEvents.com or registering onsite on a first come, first served basis.
- The dog must be at least 6 months old, and handler
must be at least 7 years old to compete or practice.
- No pushing, shoving or throwing the dog in the water. He/she must go willingly!
- When at a DockDogs® event all dogs must be on a 4’ leash, 8’ away from other dogs at all times or in a crate within the kenneling area. No retractable leashes!
- There is a handlers meeting 30 minutes prior to each wave you are participating in. If you are not in attendance at the meeting you will be scratched from the wave and you will not be refunded your entry fees.
- No open toe shoes, sandals, or flip flops permitted on the dock.
- Poop and scoop or cleanup is mandatory!