Sweeties Golfland North Ridgeville (SGNR) is an eighteen-hole miniature golf course located 0.2 miles from I-80 Ohio Turnpike and 0.4 miles from I-480 across the cul-de-sac from Victory Park Ohio. We provide a well-designed family friendly course set on over an acre of natural landscape with mature trees, shrubs, flowers and even a waterfall! There is a covered pavilion that houses our 4-bumper cars and an adjacent basketball court. SGNR is also home to the Canine Superheroes Foundation which offers aquatic dog competitions and training. We also feature an on-site air conditioned concession area that offers selections ranging from hot dogs and nachos to your favorite soft drinks, ice cream and select candy from b.a. Sweeties Candy Store.
Our miniature golf course is seeking attendants for the late spring, summer and early fall seasons to provide excellent service to all customers.
- Completing daily duties assigned and any other duties given by the supervisor
- Maintaining the miniature golf course and register area. Picking up trash on the course, blowing leaves off greens, watering hanging baskets, potted trees/flowers, etc.
- Appropriately completing guest payment transactions
- Operating POS computer and cash drawer
- Recording attendance, sales, receipts, reservations, and repair activities
- Providing customers information about facilities, entertainment options and rules and regulations
- Opening and/or closing the mini-golf course daily. Turning on water features and checks courses for any apparent hazards.
- Distributing equipment to patrons, setting-up facilities and providing facility tours
- Handling concession sales
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work flexible hours, including nights and/or weekends
- Provides prompt and courteous customer service
- Ability to operate a cash register and POS equipment efficiently and accurately
- Able to Prepare all food items as directed in a sanitary and timely manner and operate standard equipment safety and efficiently.
- Gives attention to detail and follows instructions
- Ability to work with others in a fast-paced, team environment
- Able to bend, kneel, and lift items frequently weighing up to 25 pounds
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Dependable and reliable
- Current High School attendee or graduate
- 1-2 years’ experience in retail or food service (preferred)
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org